Whether you are looking for a good hiking or picnic spot just outside of town or an exciting field trip that will impress and entertain kids of all ages (for free!), there are many attractions and locales to check out.
We post the latest Free (or cheap) things to do across the valley each Friday and homeschool discount days & meetups on Mondays, but there are a few tried-and-true places locals rate highly all year round!
- Wetlands Park
- Mt. Charleston Picnic and/or Hike
- Bellagio Conservatory and Fountain
- Mermaid Show at Silverton
- Circus Acts at Circus Circus
- Downtown Container Park Treehouse
- Fremont Street Experience Viva Vision Light Show
- Mirage Volcano
- Town Square Children’s Park
- Streetmosphere at the Grand Canal Shoppes Fall of Atlantis Show at Caesars Palace Wildlife Habitat at Flamingo
- Gondolas at the Venetian