There are a ton of fall and Halloween events and activities to do in Las Vegas with kids of all ages. From hayrides to corn mazes, pumpkin patches, Safe Streets and Trunk or Treats! Here are the Top 5 that if they aren’t on your bucket list they should be! I’ll be adding more throughout the season as I get updates. Don’t forget the Education and Community Resource Fair this Wednesday! We’ll have local animal rescue and volunteer places on hand as requested!
Fall Festival & Rummage Sale
Bunnies Matter Rescue
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- GAME TICKETS are 6 for $5
- PRE ORDER YOUR TICKETS, AND GET EXTRA TICKETS!! Get 8 Tickets for $5!
- Tickets may be pre-ordered through PayPal @BunniesMatterRescue
- Day of event, CASH is preferred, however we will accept: PayPal, Venmo & Zelle.
Craft Show Spooktacular
10 a.m. – 4p.m.
Pearson Community Center is hosting a Pumpkin Carving Workshop on October 20 from 6-7:30 PM. Join the fun and bring your own pumpkin to carve or decorate! To sign up, go to https://web2.myvscloud.com/…/nvclarkct…/iteminfo.html.
Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
2 p.m.- 6 p.m.
FREE EVENTCalling all Ghouls, Goblins, Baby Sharks & Elsas! Join The Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix for our annual TRUNK OR TREAT! Put on your best costumes and head on over for a fun day of decorated TRUNKS + lots & lots of TREATS!
- Live DJ **Special Thanks to our friends at Symbolic Art for providing the DJ**
- Safe Street Family Fun
- Attendees will also register to win a FREE Premier Family Night Out package ($136+ VALUE)
Desert Breeze Community Center
$5, 3 years of age & younger are free
Sign-up in person or at clarkcountynv.gov/parks